They don’t call it the most important meal of the day for nothing! Here at Skinny, we love to get the day off to a cracking start, and sometimes even a crunchy start…
We’ve been loving our Skinny Crunch Mint & Dark Chocolate Breakfast Flapjacks lately, so thought we’d share our delish recipe with you guys! They’re super simple, ridiculously scrumptious and only 188 calories per flapjack.
If you would rather watch the video recipe you can find it on our page here.
The bits you’ll need:
How to bake ‘em:
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a 20x20cm baking tray with baking paper
- Crumble up three scrummy Skinny Crunch Mint & Dark Chocolate Bars into a big bowl and then mix with the jumbo oats.
- In a pan over a low heat, melt your low cal spread, sweetener and honey until it makes a velvety mixture.
- Pour the melted mixture over your oats and crumbled Skinny Bars and mix until everything is combined all together.
- Press the mixture into a lined 20x20cm baking tray and bake for 18 mins in the oven at 180°C, wait until they’re gorgeously brown and crisp on top!
- Once completely cool, cut into 8 separate bars and tuck in to your heart’s content!
Don’t forget to keep tagging us in pics of your own Skinny Bar creations - we absolutely love to see them ♥ Stay tuned for more scrumptious recipes with your fave Skinny snacks, and don’t forget to tell a friend to sign up for our newsletter too!
Loads of love,
Team Skinny. xx