Here at Skinny HQ, we’ve put together a couple of indulgent and delicious dessert recipes, perfect for when it’s time for a little bit more of what you fancy. All ideas include a Skinny Bar twist too, obvs. Each recipe is quick, simple and faff-free – no Bake Off skills required over here!
It’s time to dig-in to one of our low cal Skinny Puds, without a side dish of guilt or naughtiness!
This is what you'll need...
And here's how it's done...
- Cut your Skinny Toffee Crunch bar into six equal pieces.
- Make a small, espresso style coffee drink and sweeten with your fave sweetener (avoid sugar to keep the cals low!) When it’s no longer piping hot, place the Skinny pieces in your coffee so they can soak in its deliciousness.
- Mix the low fat cream cheese, fat free yoghurt and vanilla extract together until smooth.
- It’s time to assemble your Skinny-misu! Take a fancy glass or jar and dollop half of the yoghurt mix into the bottom of it. Then layer your coffee-soaked Skinny Crunch pieces over the top (you could even soak in Bailey’s if you’re feeling proper naughty!) Keep stackin’ until you're near the top of your glass.
- Finish off with a dusting of cocoa powder and pop into the fridge to chill for at least two hours.
Lot's of Love,
Team Skinny xx