We did it guys… we made it to Friday! Since it’s our favourite day of the week and the sun is out, we thought we would be extra nice and bring you our very own Skinny Dream Chocolate Peanut Ice Cream.
We know that Summer is coming to an end, but what beats a good old ice cream on a sunny day? Especially when it's only 90 calories (yes, you heard that right) and as always, quick, simple and faff-free.
If you would rather watch the video recipe you can find it on our page here.
This is what you'll need...
And here's how it's done...
- Chop two large bananas and place in a freezer friendly container overnight
- Chop up the Skinny Dream Chocolate Peanut Bar into tiny pieces
- In a high speed blender or food processor, add the frozen banana and blend until smooth.
- Add the Skinny Dream Chocolate Peanut Bar pieces and blend once more, until fully incorporated.
- Transfer the ice cream mixture into a freezer-friendly container and store in the freezer for at least two hours.
- For the first hour, stir the mixture every 20 minutes to ensure it doesn't become icy.
- Remove the container from the freezer and let it sit at room temperature for 15 minutes, before scooping and serving.
So there we have it, another fab Skinny Recipe. Make sure to tag us in your own recipes on social media and if there are any delicious recipes you would like us to make please let us know!!
Lot's of Love,
Team Skinny xx